- Network video recorders (NVR)
- Embedded surveillance DVRs (SDVR)
- Hybrid surveillance DVRs
- Surveillance DVRs
- ImagePerfect™ firmware is designed to ensure seamless video footage capture in 24×7 surveillance workloads that record video from 64 HD cameras.
- SkyHawk Health Management actively helps protect your surveillance storage by focusing on prevention, intervention and recovery options.
- NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in multi-bay systems, giving customers the flexibility to scale their systems when more storage is needed.
- ATA streaming support enables recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- Up to 10TB or over 2000 hours of HD video storage support an increased number of HD cameras and allows longer data retention periods.
- 1M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
- Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
- Supports up to 64 simutaneous HD camera streams
SATA 6 Gb/s
|Drive Bays Supported||
Up to 8
Up to 64
|Max Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s)||
|Non-recoverable Read Errors Rate, Max||
1 per 10E14
|Power-On Hours per year||
|Workload Rate Limit (WRL)||
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) (hours)||
|Startup Current, Typical (12V, A)||
|Average Operating Power (W)||
|Idling Average (W)||
|Standby Mode/Sleep Mode, Typical (W)||
|Voltage Tolerance (5 V)||
|Voltage Tolerance (12 V)||
|Operating (ambient, min °C)||
|Operating (drive case, max °C)||
|Non-operating (ambient, min °C)||
|Height (mm/in, max)||
20.2 mm/0.795 in
|Width (mm/in, max)||
101.85 mm/4.01 in
|Depth (mm/in, max)||
146.99 mm/5.787 in
|Weight (g/lb, typical)||
415 g/0.915 lb