- Coverage: Our Emergency & Exit lights manufactured and sold by Fire Factory Australia come with a warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship for a specified period of 3 to 5 years from the date of purchase, excluding the battery.
- Portable Fire Extinguisher sold by Fire Factory Australia come with a warranty that covers defects in materials for 5 years from date of purchase. Please note every portable fire extinguisher is due for pressure test every 5 years if unused or not damaged. They are considered under warranty only if serviced every six months as per AS1851 maintenance standard.
- Duration: The duration of the warranty for each product is stated in the product description and can vary between 3 to 5 years.
- Claims: To make a warranty claim, please contact us at Fire Factory Australia and provide the following information:
- Proof of purchase, such as an order number or receipt
- A detailed description of the defect
- If possible, a photo or video of the defect
- Remedies: If the claim is approved, we will either repair or replace the product at no cost to you, or offer a full refund, at our discretion.
- Limitations: This warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Misuse, abuse, or improper handling of the product
- Unauthorized modifications or repairs
- Damage caused by external factors, such as accidents, fires, floods, etc.
- The battery of the emergency light
- Discharge due to usage of extinguisher in case of fire.
- Disputes: In the event of a dispute, this warranty policy will be governed by the laws of the State of NSW and any applicable federal laws.
- Contact: For any warranty related questions, please contact us at email@example.com
This warranty policy is subject to change without notice