Fire Factory Australia
Australia's Leading Fire Protector Equipment Manufacturer and Wholesale Supplier
We are Australia's leading wholesaler of LED Emergency Lighting and Fire Protection Equipment, providing quality products to Organisations and Tradesmen in the Fire Safety and Protection industry.
All our products have Australian Standards AS/NZ Certification.
Great Pricing. Genuine wholesale pricing direct to you.
Fast Delivery. Expedient order fulfillment from our fully stocked warehouse.
Friendly Support. Expert and responsive customer service and technical support.
At FFA we are proud of our achievements and of being of service to the Fire Protection Industry by providing Fire Protection Equipment and LED Safety Emergency Lighting that are Australian Standards Certified, providing products and equipment of excellent quality with fair pricing.
Fire Factory is the best place to get Fire equipment in NSW. We have fire blankets that are easy to use and efficiently puts out the fire on the stove. However, one blanket can be used only once. We also have fire extinguishers that everyone must have in their home, office and other space they own. You must always be ready to fight the fire and we are here to help you.
Protection from fire is the basic safety protocol. All households and other spaces must have fire safety measures in place. If you need any fire safety equipment, Fire Factory is the place you can turn to. We also supply Wholesale fire equipment of all kinds to keep you safe from fire.
When it comes to manufacturing fire equipment, Fire Factory is the one you can always count on. We have been Manufacturing fire extinguishers for decades and our years of experience have made us better. We manufacture the safest and fail-safe fire equipment. We have fire extinguishers and blankets as well. With our products, you can always stay safe from fire.
Apart from fire extinguishers, we also manufacture other fire protection accessories and equipment as well that are as effective as our fire extinguishers.
Visit us at our head office located in Silverwater
- What Are The Different Types Of Fire Extinguishers And What Are The Differences Between Them? There are four types of fire extinguisher for sale, each of which is utilized in a distinct situation. They are divided into four categories: A, B, C, and D. Extinguishers classified as Class A are effective for putting out fires that start with common combustibles like wood and paper. For combustible substances like oil, gasoline, and grease, Class B fire extinguishers are excellent. Electronics require Class C fire extinguishers, while volatile metals require Class D fire extinguishers.
- Is Dropping A Fire Extinguisher Dangerous? As the fire extinguishers are pressurised, dropping one could cause harm to the extinguisher's operation. If you drop a fire extinguisher, make sure it's kept in a safe place and that you contact a professional or search ‘fire extinguisher supplier near me’ on Google to find a professional who can effectively handle it.
- How Do I Know If A Fire Extinguisher Is Ineffective? It can be difficult to determine if a fire extinguisher is safe, but the pressure gauge is a common clue. Make sure that the pressure indicator is pointing to the green zone between the two different red zones. If the indicator is in either of the red zones, the fire extinguisher needs to be serviced right away. So call your fire extinguisher supplier to make the necessary steps.
- How Long Do Fire Extinguishers Last? Before using the fire extinguisher, double-check the date of manufacturing to ensure it is still effective. Every 5-6 years, most fire extinguishers must be refilled or renovated. Make a monthly inspection of your fire extinguishers in case you need to use it unexpectedly. If you are looking for fire extinguisher wholesale, you can contact the professionals at Fire Factory Australia.
- How to Install Fire Extinguishers? When not in use, portable extinguishers must be kept fully charged and functional and stored in their designated positions at all times. Extinguishers must be mounted on hooks, brackets, cabinets, shelves, or fire protection equipment with the top of the extinguisher no higher than 3.5 feet above the ground. Extinguishers that are positioned in cabinets, wall recesses, or on shelves will have the working instructions facing outward. The location of such extinguishers will be highlighted by painting the cabinet or wall recess in a bright colour that stands out from the rest of the decor.
- Is It Necessary to Service Fire Extinguishers Once A Year? Even if an extinguisher hasn't been used, it should be inspected to ensure that there is no corrosion, that nothing has been destroyed, and that everything is in place for it to function correctly when needed. They only need to be examined and/or weighed in many circumstances (CO2 extinguishers). Based on the type and age, fire extinguishers must be taken apart, inspected inside or pressure tested, then reassembled, recharged, and permanently stamped with a label giving the service date. If you are searching ‘buy fire extinguisher near me,’ then Fire Factory Australia is your right choice.
- Why Do Fire Extinguishers Expire? Fire extinguishers expire for a variety of reasons. The seal on the fire extinguisher's neck can weaken over time and leak. When fire extinguishers lose pressure, they are no longer useful at putting out fires. That's why it's important to get your fire extinguisher examined and kept up to date. The fire extinguisher's expiration date should not be the only item you rely on.
- Is Smoke Alarm Essential? Installing a PSA smoke alarm is important for the early detection of a fire in your home or office and could mean the difference between life and death. Fires can occur in various circumstances and in any room of your building. But no matter where or how, having a smoke alarm is the first key step toward your safety.
- What Is A Fire Hydrant And Fire Hose Reel? A fire hydrant is a visible fixture placed inside or outside a building, industrial area, parking area, roadside, mine, etc. Hydrants are devices for extracting water from pipelines and water distribution systems. They are designed to instantly provide the water required by fire fighters to extinguish a fire. In the event of a fire outbreak, a fire hydrant can assure fast water supply. The connections to the pipes are tapped with so-called hydrant wrenches and hydrant standpipes and are further connected to the fire trucks. On the other hand, a fire hose reel is a cylindrical spindle made of metal and is used to store a fire hose. A fire hose reel is used as a first attack apparatus by first responders. A hose reel is great for Class A fires including paper, wood, textiles, most plastics and rubber.
- How Emergency & Exit Lighting Is Useful? Emergency & exit lighting are designed to keep people safe and guide them to safety during an emergency. These are a stand-alone system and hence they stay lit even during the time of power failure. These lights are crucial for the security of any property and it must not be overlooked. Fire Factory manufactures wholesale emergency & exit lightings and tests them to meet the high standards they must meet.