Compliance with Australian Standard AS2293.3
Function and Specifications
- The ELTR consists of a microprocessor timer for 90 minutes or 120 minutes +/- 1%
- Push button ELTR-4-P
- Key Switch ELTR-4-K
- An External Loop connection is available for an additional Key Switch (ELTR-4-P Only)
- Power LED and a Timer LED
- Relay Outputs
- 4 isolated Normally Closed Contacts, 16A 230VAC , 3000VA, (30A Peak)
- 1 single 8A 230V Normally Open, Switched Active contact for external monitoring or
Control of additional relays
- The relays are energised for 90 or 120 minutes depending on the function of the switch.
- For 90 minutes, Press the Button, or Toggle the key switch, for less than 2 seconds.
- For 120 minutes, Press the Button, or Toggle the key switch, for more than 3 seconds
- The Red LED will flash at 5Hz during the count.
- After 3 Seconds, 120 minute Test is chosen and the relay will be energised.
- The LED will stop flashing and remains on until the switch is released.
- Press the Button or Toggle the key switch to reset the timer.
- Test LED will flash at 1 second rate during the timing period
- Power consumption
- Idle, <30mW 0.2mA, (0.25KWh per year) Idle Resistive
- Relays on, 2W
- Electrical Isolation
- 4 independent outputs, 1000VRMS to Neutral / Earth
- Single Auxiliary Output 750VRMS to Neutral / Earth
- External Key Switch Loop. Non-Isolated 5-20mA 5V current loop connected to Neutral
- ESD from
- Switched outputs, 1.8KV 5/50uS 5W source to Neutral
- Other contacts, 6KV Contact condition B to Neutral
3 years Warranty
Made in Australia
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fire Factory Au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.