Fire Factory AU is committed to your privacy.
The company’s policy on the handling of personal information is to comply fully with the National Privacy Principal for the fair handling of personal information, as set out in the privacy act.
Your personal information is collected from you for the following purposes:
- Credit assessment of the application.
- Delivery of invoices/statements.
- Processing of electronic payment information (Direct Deposit, Cheque etc…).
- Collection of overdue accounts.
- Providing references to other credit providers, including credit reporting agencies.
- Internal marketing campaigns.
Your personal information may be disclosed to our related companies, contractors (including contracting staff), other credit providers whether or not your account is overdue and if necessary, our risk insurers, collection agents, solicitors and credit reporting agencies.
Should you not provide the requested information, the credit application may not be able to be assessed fully and as a result, Fire Factory Au may deny you access to their services.