Our C02 extinguisher range is approved and certified to Australian Standard AS/NZS 1841.6. We manufacture and supply a variety of sizes that are all made with lightweight Aluminium Cylinder construction.
- Hydrostatically tested to the highest rating standards
- Other sizes available are 2kg and 3.5kg
- Supplied with wall brackets for easy installation.
- Lightweight, high-quality seamless aluminium cylinder construction
- High-quality brass coated valve construction
- High-pressure hose with horn type nozzle end
- Stainless Steel Handle Finish
- AS/NZ Certified
- CLASS B (Flammable Liquid such as a gasoline, petroleum greases, oil-based paints)
- CLASS E (Energised electrical equipment such as computers, servers and motors)
Best Use For:
The 5KG CO2 Extinguisher is suitable for any area where there is a lot of live electrical equipment such as computers, printers, screens and must be near switchboards. Areas include:
- Small to Large Sized offices
- Industrial Areas
- Server rooms
- Vehicles with Electrical Equipment (specialised for an outside broadcast vehicle and electrical contractors)
What is included:
- 2KG CO2 Fire Extinguisher
- 1 Wall Bracket
- 1 Maintenance/Service Tag
- 1 Security Seal Tie
CERTIFIED AND APPROVED TO AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS AS/NZ 1841.6
3 x 3.8.1 x 4.8mm
|Dimensions W x H||
150mm x 660mm
|Cylinder Pressure Test||
|Periodic Test Pressure||
Powder Coated Red
Carbon Dioxide (C02) extinguishers are a popular choice for spaces where there is electrical equipment. The CO2 extinguisher work to smother flames of oxygen. Once emitted, the carbon dioxide cools the fuel of the fire quickly- making it cost effective.
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fire Factory Au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.