Our ABE extinguisher range is approved and certified to Australian Standard AS/NZS 1841.5. We manufacture and supply a variety of sizes that are all made with a steel cylinder construction and supplied with a vehicle bracket for easy installation.
- Other sizes available are 1kg, 2.5kg,4.5, 9kg.
- We also supply high-performance ABE Fire Extinguishers.
- Steel cylinder construction
- Powder coated with superior UV resistance to standard corrosive
- High-quality brass coated valve construction
- Stainless Steel Handle Finish
- AS/NZ Certified
- Portable Use
- CLASS A (Ordinary combustibles including wood, paper, textiles and many plastics)
- CLASS B (Flammable Liquid such as a gasoline, petroleum greases, oil-based paints)
- CLASS E (Energised electrical equipment such as computers, servers and motors)
Best Use For:
The 1KG CO2 Extinguisher is suitable for everyday areas and non-commercial vehicles. Suitable areas for the 1KG C02 extinguisher include:
- Homes & Apartments
What is included:
- 1KG ABE Fire Extinguisher
- 1 Vehicle Bracket
- 1 Maintenance/Service Tag
- 1 Security Seal Tie
CERTIFIED AND APPROVED TO AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS AS/NZ 1841.6
ABE Dry Chemical Powder
|Certified & Approved||
|Dimensions W x H||
80mm x 320mm
|Cylinder Pressure Test||
|Periodic Test Pressure||
Powder Coated Red
Steel Mounting Vehicle Bracket
ABE Dry Chemical fire extinguishers are incredibly versatile and are effective in treating class A, B and E fires. Dry chemical extinguishers can arrest fires quickly by using a retardant that flows easily from the tank and melts over the flames.
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fire Factory Au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.